Conditions of Sale
- All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, or fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. Prospective bidders are strongly advised to personally examine any lots in which they are interested before the auction takes place. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other. Again & Again attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. Measurements are approximate. The absence of any reference to the condition of a lot does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections, or the conditions of aging. By placing a bid, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM – There will be a buyer’s premium of 20% added to each lot. All purchases will be subject to an 8.25% Texas sales tax unless (1) you are an out-of-state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Texas or (2) if you are a Texas resident and you possess a valid tax-exempt number. Again & Again must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax-exempt sale.
- PAYMENT – Again & Again accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, and Venmo. We do not accept cash, checks, or cashier’s checks. Credit card transactions are subject to an additional 3% convenience fee. We do not give refunds. All sales are final.
- PICKUP – Designated local pickup is Wednesday, March 11th at Again & Again (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM). We allow a 5-day window for items being shipped out of town. Please do not bid if you cannot pick up, as we cannot store items. If you choose to bid and fail to pick up, your card will be charged, and the item will be forfeited. Thank you for your understanding.
- SHIPPING – It is the buyer’s responsibility to arrange for and pay for shipping. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. All lots must be picked up from Again & Again within 5 business days or the items will be forfeited and relisted for sale. For a recommended list of shippers (local or nationwide) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property.
- Again & Again reserves the right to pre-sell lots before the auction starts, or to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction ends without liability.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
- These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Again & Again and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Again & Again, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas